– Power supply to three sensors – inductive, optical or capacitive.
– Timeout for response of outputs in the interval 1s to 10s.
– When the first input signal (bottom level) drops off, for the time until its set delay time expires, the first output is turned on. In the case of short-time failures of the input signal (interference), the output does not respond, the signal must be dropped permanently for the time as long as the set time delay for the first input is running.
– When a second input (upper level) is triggered, the first output switches off for as long as the delay time has elapsed. In the case of short-time inputs (disturbances), the output does not respond, the input must be continuously activated while the set delay time for the second input is running.
– When a third input (alarm level) is triggered, for the time until its set delay time expires, a second output also switches off when the input signal is dropped, the output switches off for as long as its set timeout has elapsed. In the case of short-time inputs (disturbances), the output does not respond, the input must be permanently allocated while the set time delay for the third input to turn on the output. In the case of short-time input signal tripping (interference) the output does not respond, the input signal must be permanently dropped while the set time delay for the third input to switch off the output. When the alarm level sensor is placed above the upper level sensor, the normally open contact of the relay 2 is used. When the alarm level sensor is placed under the lower level sensor, the normally closed contact of the relay 2 is used.
– The type of inputs is set on request.
Inputs: – 3 x PNP – NO or 3 x NPN – NO, and a combination of these is possible.
Outputs: – 2 x Relay max 3A at cosφ = 1 (switching group – NO + NC).
Indication: – Relay outputs 2 red LEDs (Relay1, Relay2).
– Indication of triggered input 3 green LEDs (Sensor1,
Power supply: 220 V AC +/- 10% 50 Hz
Own consumption: <2.5 VA
Housing material: Plastic – ABS
Dimensions: 86 x 69 x 58 mm
Joining: screw terminals, laterally located
Operating temperature range: 0 ° 50 ° C
Degree of protection: IP 40 (IP 20 for terminals)
Mounting: on DIN rail